- Do separate your video files according to what they are. Movies, series, documentaries...
- Do use correct names. Get them from an internet database.
- Do put the year in the movie files names after the actual movie name.
- Do put the series name, the season and the episode number in the file names.
- Do combine split video files. Use AVI Mux GUI.
- Convert DVD files to single video files. Use MakeMKV.
- Do delete some videos if you run out of space. That increases the quality of your collection and saves
you the money to buy a new hard disk.
- Do use your friend’s hard disk to make a back up of your good videos.